SERVICE AT STEELE MAZDA
For top-rated Mazda maintenance and repair in the HRM region, entrust your vehicle to the experts in Steele Mazda’s service centre in Dartmouth! See why we are the region’s award-winning dealership for customer satisfaction, year after year.
Why bringing your Mazda back to Steele Mazda is the right decision:
- You all know that a well-functioning vehicle means a satisfied driver, and Steele Mazda is the perfect source for genuine Mazda service, parts and accessories – the stuff that keeps your Mazda moving.
- Your Mazda is a very intricate, highly-sophisticated driving machine operating on four well-balanced wheels, but it is subjected to a wide variety of outside influences that can affect its performance and longevity. Our job is to keep your Mazda in optimum condition and ensure each part performs to its maximum level. Our engineers have established a maintenance schedule that, when followed, will help keep your Mazda vehicle running in tip-top shape.
- Steele Mazda, with factory-trained technicians and genuine Mazda parts, is the place to get guaranteed, convenient, expert Mazda service at a fair price.
How you drive and maintain your Mazda will help you protect your investment and keep repair costs down. Here are a few pointers:
- Check your tire pressure regularly
- Use a block heater in winter
- Drive at posted speed limits
- Avoid long periods of idling
- Check engine oil level regularly
- Keep a buffer zone between cars
- Avoid heavy acceleration and excessive engine revving
- And of course…drive safely
Remember, a poorly-maintained vehicle consumes more fuel!
Please be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure that all maintenance* is performed and the materials used are genuine Mazda parts which meet factory engineering standards and specifications. Your best guarantee to have a well-maintained vehicle is to have your Mazda serviced by factory-trained technicians at Steele Mazda.
Also, make sure to have your maintenance booklet validated by a service personnel employee each time a scheduled maintenance service is performed.
*Failure to perform scheduled maintenance and use Mazda parts as specified by Mazda may jeopardize your warranty coverage.
Unique driving conditions do exist in Atlantic Canada and often these conditions include:
- Driving on dusty or rough roads
- Driving on icy roads
- Driving in cold temperatures
- Driving with extended use of brakes (on winding roads or in mountainous areas)
- Driving in hot weather conditions
- Trailer towing
Because of these factors, the maintenance schedule is tailored to these unique Atlantic Canadian conditions to assure your vehicle gets the proper care and service.
(Unique driving habits, weather and road conditions may require more frequent replacement of wear components and maintenance items than time/distance intervals shown in this schedule.)